10901 County Road 117
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Beauty meets challenge at Colorado’s newest resort disc golf course. Sunlight features a variety of challenges including tight, tree-lined fairways, long uphill tee shots, and huge downhill drives. Sunlight’s course is free to play. Follow the orange arrows that point from baskets to the next tee. Please respect the land by packing out your trash (there are no trash cans on the course). There is significant elevation change on the course and some very steep hikes. Wear appropriate footwear and be prepared for rapidly changing weather and the possibility for sudden, mountain storms. Established and maintained by Sunlight Mountain Inn and the Roaring Fork Disc Golf club.
- Exit I-70 at Glenwood Springs (exit 116)
- Continue south on Hwy 82 through town
- Turn right at 27th St. then left at the roundabout onto Midland Ave.
- Turn right onto 4 Mile Rd and travel just over 9 miles
- Sunlight Mountain Resort will be on the left. Park in the main lot and head to first tee near the lodge.
Course Type – Seasonal
Course Par – 54
Number of Holes – 18
Tee Type – Natural
Hole Type – DISCatcher Pro
Pay-to-play – NO
Dogs Allowed – NO