Berry Creek Rd.
Edwards, CO 81632
Situated on a raised plateau above the town of Edwards, features many precarious basket placements right on the edge of a steep drop off. A scattering of small trees guard a few of the pin positions and good use of elevation change adds challenge to the open holes. Prevailing west winds can also come into play, usually blowing discs straight toward the cliff.
Tees are marked by pink painted rocks and green stakes. A sign with the course map is located at the entrance to the course. Be aware that two fairways cross (3 and 7) and many baskets and tees are close to each other. Please be courteous and yield to other course users as well as pedestrians that use the dirt path that bisects the course.
- From I-70 take exit 163 at Edwards
- Head north on Beard Creek Rd.
- Turn left at the roundabout to say on Beard Creek Rd heading west
- Turn right on Berry Creek Rd. and then take an immediate left to stay on Berry Creek Rd. (changes to a dirt road here)
- Drive ~1/3 of a mile to the course parking area on the right (look for the course signs on the fence posts)
- First tee is on the dirt path
Course Type – Permanent
Course Par – 27
Number of Holes – 9
Tee Type – Natural
Hole Type – Mach5
Pay-to-play – NO
Dogs Allowed – YES
|No events in this location|