Top of Centennial Lift
Classic mountain resort golf awaits you at Beaver Creek. Located at the top of the Centennial chair lift, this course is a pleasure for players of all ages and abilities. You’ll be greeted with holes that are challenging but fair, a heavy dose of elevation change and breathtaking views all over the course. New players should come prepared for rugged, high altitude terrain and quickly changing mountain weather. Lift tickets must be purchased before riding the chair up to the course.
- From I-70 take Avon exit 167 and head south on Avon Rd.
- Go right onto Hwy 6 at the roundabout and head west approx. 1 mile to the stoplight and Beaver Creek entrance.
- Turn left at light onto Prater Rd. and then immediate right into the Bear parking lot.
- Park and then head to the bus stop shelter. Take shuttle bus (green bus, comes every 10 minutes) up to Beaver Creek Village. Walk under covered bridge and take escalators up to base of mountain and Centennial Lift.
- If you do not have a season pass for the upcoming season, you will have to purchase a summer lift ticket at the ticket office before riding the chairlift up to the course.
- ~15 minute, scenic ride up the lift to Spruce Saddle and the disc golf course. First tee located straight ahead from lift departure.
Course Type – Seasonal
Course Par – 54
Number of Holes – 18
Tee Type – Natural
Hole Type – DISCatcher Sport
Pay-to-play – NO but must purchase lift ticket or have season pass to ride chairlift
Dogs Allowed – NO