Adventure Ridge at Vail Mountain
Top of Gondola
Vail, CO 81620
Disc golf at two miles high! Located at the top of the Eagle Bahn gondola, Adventure Ridge is a true mountain golf experience. Split into two, 9 hole halves, this course has something for golfers of all abilities. The front 9 features shorter, technical holes while the epic back nine shows off what true, high elevation golf can be. Tight fairways, huge elevation changes and mind blowing vistas await those hearty enough to take on this course. New players should come prepared for rugged, high altitude terrain and quickly changing mountain weather. Lift tickets must be purchased before riding the gondola up to the course.
- Take I-70 exit at main Vail interchange (#176) and head south on Vail Rd. to main large roundabout.
- Head west on Frontage Rd. to a left into the Lionshead Parking Structure (free during the summer).
- Park and walk southwest through Lionshead area to the base of the Eagle Bahn Gondola.
- If you do not have a season pass for the upcoming season, you will have to purchase a summer lift ticket at the ticket office before riding the gondola up to the course.
- After a 15 min. ride on the Eagle Bahn gondola, depart at the Eagle’s Nest. Walk out and to the right and toward the nearest chair lift. First tee is just below the lift.
Course Type – Seasonal
Course Par – 54
Number of Holes – 18
Tee Type – Natural
Hole Type – DISCatcher Sport
Pay-to-play – NO but must purchase lift ticket or have season pass to ride gondola
Dogs Allowed – NO
|No events in this location|