CROSS CREEK PREVIEW WEEK
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY CAUSAL ROUNDS AT CROSS CREEK DISC GOLF COURSE IN 2017!
The Flying Eagle Disc Society, Cross Creek Ranch and Dynamic Discs are proud to debut the brand new Cross Creek Disc Golf Course, located just outside of Gypsum, Colorado in the high Rocky Mountains.
The Scott family, owners of Cross Creek Ranch, have decided to open their disc golf course to the public for five days only from Monday, September 18th to Friday, September 22nd. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come up and check things out. All you need to do is use the form below to pre-purchase an unlimited access pass for only $20!
WE WANT YOU TO COME AND HAVE A GREAT TIME AT CROSS CREEK BUT THERE ARE RULES
PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES IN THEIR ENTIRETY PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR PURCHASE
– Interested players MUST purchase the $20 unlimited access pass online. THERE WILL BE NO WALK-UP OR CASH PURCHASES
– This pass entitles you to play the course ONLY between 9:00 am and a half hour before sunset on any and all days from Monday, September 18th to Friday, September 22nd
– Players will be expected to provide proof or purchase on arrival. Please take a screenshot of your PayPal receipt as there is no cell service at the ranch
–THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAME OF ANY KIND AT CROSS CREEK RANCH. PERIOD!
– Dogs are allowed but must be 100% under control at all times, must be picked up after, and absolutely MUST NOT chase livestock or vehicles/machinery
– Players are NOT allowed to bring non-paying guests. All persons on property must have purchased a $20 access pass and agreed to the waiver below
– PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT. There are no trash receptacles on site
– Players are expected to show the utmost respect the course, the property, the land owners and anyone who may be doing course work
– Enter the ranch at the course entrance ONLY. Do not pull into the homestead entrance that is located 1/4 mile before the course entrance for any reason
– ANYONE WHO FAILS TO OBEY THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PROPERTY, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK AND, IF IN THE FEO, WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT REFUND. BE SMART!
– Cross Creek is new, rough and rugged. Wear sturdy shoes, long pants and pack for any kind of weather
– Cross Creek is a long way from town. Bring enough food and beverage to last you for however many hours you plan to be there
– The last ~8 miles of the drive is on a well groomed gravel road. Please drive slowly and carefully and watch for wildlife and livestock
– Drive past the Cross Creek Ranch sign ~1/4 of a mile until you see the disc golf course sign (white letters, red gate, wood arch)
– The course will be open each day at 9:00 am and will close half an hour before sunset. Be sure you vacate the property before complete darkness falls and the gate closes
– There will be no restroom facilities on site until Wednesday at the earliest. Plan accordingly
– There is no cell service at the ranch, starting ~8 miles before you arrive
– Parking will be at the top of the road between hole 1 tee and hole 17 tee on the right side after the road ends. Do not block access to the road and slash pile!
– Work on the course will continue through the week. Please watch for workers and DO NOT throw in on them without warning
Now that you’re fully informed, please use the fields below to purchase your unlimited access week pass to Cross Creek Ranch Disc Golf Course!
After you sign up, you will receive an email with details, directions and a course map. Remember, this is a private course that many people have put A LOT of work into. Be a good disc golf citizen and we will all be able to come back to play for years to come!
NOTE: By filling out this form, players agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the waiver release at the bottom of this page. PayPal fees may apply. This course usage fee is non-refundable.
Sign Up Form: