-SOLD OUT- 2020 FEDS Kickoff Tag Match
-SOLD OUT! NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION-
Let the 2020 Flying Eagle Disc Society bag tag season begin!
The 2020 FEDS league season is finally here and we’re kicking it off again with our season opening tag match at Cross Creek Disc Golf Course on Sunday, July 5.
..:: REGISTRATION IS SOLD OUT!! ::..
..:: IMPORTANT NOTES ::..
– Masks will be REQUIRED during the check-in process. No mask, no play.
– Social distancing practices will be required from the time you arrive to the time you leave.
WHAT: 2020 FEDS Kickoff Tag Match
WHERE: Cross Creek Disc Golf Course
WHEN: Check-in open until 11:45 a.m. (you must be pre-registered to play as this event is now sold out)
Players meeting to follow
Tee Off: 12:00 p.m. (noon)
FORMAT: One round of stroke play. Tags distributed after round based on results.
ENTRY: $15.00 (includes entry into the event AND one free future round at Cross Creek DGC)
ACE POOL: $2.00 (optional, one-day)
SIGN UP: This event is sold out. You must have pre-registered to be able to play.
NOTE: We are only selling 50 total tags this year and they are now sold out.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – To keep everyone safe this weekend, we kindly ask that you dudes abide by the following guidelines:
- If you have any symptoms of illness, stay home. This includes headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, inability to taste and smell, shortness of breath, ear aches, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting and/or abdominal pain. There will be plenty of other opportunities to play for tags this summer if we all stay safe and healthy. If you exhibit any sign of illness at any time throughout the weekend, you will be asked to leave.
- All players must wear a face covering during check-in and the players meeting, and are expected to practice social distancing throughout the day. Once cards are distributed and you are walking toward your first hole, you may remove your face covering, but you must maintain at least six feet of distance between all other players on your card at all times. Players are welcome and encouraged to wear face coverings for the entire round. Face coverings will again be required when turning in scorecards and waiting for tags to be distributed.
- Please do not line up or crowd around the check-in/scoring table. If there is someone at the table, maintain at least six feet of distance until it is your turn to approach.
- No spectators will be allowed to walk with groups. Cards will be a maximum of four players each.
- Please choose one person at the beginning of the round to keep score for your group for the entire round. Avoid passing the scorecard around during the round and while scoring at the end. Place it on the ground if players would like to review the card and/or check their score (one at a time).
- Do not touch anyone else’s disc(s). This includes removing discs from the basket.
- Bring and use your own hand sanitizer as often as possible.
- Avoid all physical contact – this includes hugs, handshakes, high fives and fist bumps. (Trust me, this is probably hardest on me as someone who loves to give everyone hugs and high fives!) Try tapping shoes before the round and at the final hole instead.
- There will not be any drinking water or food available on the course – bring all water and sustenance you will need for the weekend with you. Please pack out all trash.
- Keep your discs and bags at least six feet apart. No sharing of waterbottles, food, minis, birdie bags, towels, etc.
- Finally, individuals who are at greater risk of severe disease from COVID-19 are safer at home. If you will not feel comfortable playing in a group of up to four strangers, and participating in a players meeting with up to 50 people, please stay home and we will get your tag to you at the first available opportunity.
If you do not agree with or cannot abide by any and all of these rules, let us know now and we will be happy to refund your membership fee in full and take you off the roster for the event. Failure to abide by any of these rules will forfeit your membership and tag for the remainder of the season and you will be asked to leave the property immediately, with no refund.
We thank you for your support and understanding to keep everyone safe and healthy so that we can have the best FEDS disc golf season yet!
UPDATE – THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! Secure your entry early by signing up at the Flying Eagle Disc Society website. If you purchase your membership early (which we highly recommend) you will be AUTOMATICALLY registered for the kickoff tag match.
We will also begin a modified league schedule in the weeks following this event.
And, once again, we have hook-ups for you at a variety of local business including discounts at Transition Sports/The Stash, Riverwalk Wine and Spirits, Bonfire Brewing and more.
So mark your calendars, get signed up and join us on the course for the start of what looks to be another incredible season of disc golf in Eagle County! Can’t wait to see new faces and familiar faces alike.
ALSO! We will be up there the three days prior, July 2 through 4, doing work on the course to get it in perfect shape for First Tags and the Goat Throw Games. If you would like to come up and help, you can earn a free round at the course AND be able to camp Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights with us!